We have set up an easy way in which you can fundraise for our cause. Click on the link and follow the instructions given for setting up an event. It s a simple way of collecting donations without the hassle of actually collecting the cash yourself. It also has a Gift Aid section so your Tax paying supporters can donate extra from the HMRC.
Please contact us if you wish to know more, or if you indeed do wish to run a local event to raise funds for our charity.
The most direct way of supporting us is by making a donation. Every penny possible is used to help dogs that need us. We keep our overheads as low as possible and hold a range of fundraising activities throughout the year.
Every donation really does help us with our regular costs including:
£5 Flea Wormers
£10 microchip & registration
£24 Sack of Burgess Sensitive for a month
£20 Advocate or similar
£25 KC vaccine
£35 Booster Vac
£50 Restart Vacs
£25 Vet Check
There are a variety of ways of making donations.
- By regular Standing Order
- Bank Transfer into charity account
- Become a member
- One-off annual contributions
- Project-specific donation via Virgin Money Giving or Just Giving
- One off or regular donation via Virgin Money Giving or Just Giving
- Tax-free giving
- Remember us in your Will
- JUST TEXT GIVING 'BOXR16 £5' to 70070
- Choose us as your preferred charity on Easy Fundraising and donate at no cost to you when you purchase goods online though a wide range of suppliers including Amazon, Staples, Interflora and many many more using the PAYPAL direct payment button Top Left of every page.
- Virgin money Giving link at top of page with Gift Aid for UK Tax payers
If you would like to discuss fundraising activites or need to know more then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our trustees on the contacts page.