Our charity was founded by the late John O'Brien in 2003 and today we continue John's legacy and his dedication to helping Boxers whatever their age. He was truly passionate about the breed and travelled all over the country to help wherever he could. As well as the welfare of the dogs he wanted to help educate people, whatever their age, on best dog welfare, care and behaviour.
The charity is run entirely by volunteers who give freely of their time.We do not have a rescue centre however use foster homes wherever possible and ocassionally local commercial kennels if absolutely necessary.
Please contact us by phone, email or the contact form or by post.
You will also find us on facebook
Our Passion for this breed is what gives us the drive and the want to find all the dogs in our care the very best home in which they can live out their lives in the safe knowledge that they will be loved and cared for.
Each of our adopted families' lives has been enriched beyond measure because of the love and sheer pleasure received from sharing their lives with a Boxer dog.
The most direct way of supporting us is by making a donation. Every penny possible is used to help dogs that need us. We keep our overheads as low as possible and hold a range of fundraising activities throughout the year.
Every donation really does help us with our regular costs including:
£5 Flea Wormers
£10 microchip & registration
£24 Sack of Burgess Sensitive for a month
£20 Advocate or similar
£25 KC vaccine
£35 Booster Vac
£50 Restart Vacs
£25 Vet Check
There are a variety of ways of making donations.
- By regular Standing Order
- Bank Transfer into charity account
- One-off annual contributions
- Project-specific donation Virgin Money Giving Link
- Tax-free giving
- Remember us in your Will
- JUST TEXT GIVING 'BOXR24 £5' to 70070
- Chose us as your preferred charity on Easy Fundraising and donate at no cost to you when you purchase goods online though a wide range of suppliers including Amazon, Staples, Interflora and many many more
- Using the PAYPAL direct payment button Top Left of every page.
- Virgin money Giving link at top of page with Gift Aid for UK Tax payers
If you would like to discuss fundraising activites or need to know more then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our trustees on the contacts page.
EVERY SEARCH GIVES 0.5p DIRECTLY TO THE CHARITY.. that would be £25 a year
just for doing usual searches. click link and set as homepage, encourage your friends and
family too.... thank you!